ROXAR Rock Breakers
The last evolution in the Demolition Attachments technology
Built to Last
Roxar Hammers are simple and robust devices: The new concept reduces components complexity, allowing an unmatched life span as well as an easy and cheap maintenance.
Wide product Range
Roxar rock-breakers range covers most carriers requirements: excavators, skid-steers, backhoe loaders. For any application: construction works, demolition, quarry operations, trenching, rental fleets, mass excavation, tunneling, special works.
Performance & excavator Protection
Roxar maximizes rock-breaking productivity thanks to its unique system which senses the rock hardness and automatically adjusts energy / frequency ratio.
Roxar hammers have low operation cost, working without overheating or pressure peaks, your carrier is hereafter perfectly protected!
Plug & Play rock-breaker
Roxar hammers are easy to fit on any carrier thanks to their unique hydraulic auto-adaptive features.
No more need to add valves or modify the carrier settings!
Any one of these features in a rock breaker would make it ahead of its time…
Built to last
High Quality Made in Europe
Easy to fit: Plug and play installation
Excavator protection & operator comfort
Inexpensive to maintain with longer service intervals
Built to Last
- Rock breakers built to last
- Simple and Robust build for improved reliability and durability,
- Reduced the component complexity,
- Unmatched life span,
- Easy and cheap maintenance.
- Rock-breaker efficiency is improved through the automatic adjustment of the frequency / energy ratio,
- The rebound energy is recovered and used for the next blow increasing the whole system efficiency,
- The overall efficiency is maximized with optimized shock-wave transmission,
- The productivity optimized… on any kind of rock… in every conditions!
Quality Made in Europe
- All Roxar rock breakers are manufactured in Europe and CE certified,
- Roxar provides a two years warranty on hydraulic hammers,
- We offer superior quality and value for the customers,
Plug & Play installation
- Never ever a rock breaker would have been so easy to fit!
- Just plug the hydraulic connections… and the hydraulic hammer works…
- No more need to add valves or to modify the carrier settings!
- Roxar, rock breakers protect your excavator,
- The unique hydraulic cycle avoids overheating,
- It cancels pressure peaks in the hydraulic circuit,
- Your carrier is hereafter perfectly protected!
- Recoil vibrations are drastically reduces for better operation comfort!
Inexpensive to maintain with longer service intervals
- Roxar rock breakers have a low operation cost,
- Simple modular design,
- All service operations are really easy to perform: few components, easy to dismantle,
- Increased service intervals,
- Use of normalized components and seals,
- Achieves a drastic maintenance cost reduction.
ROXAR Rock Breakers main features
Built to last – Unmatched productivity – High Quality Made in Europe – Easy to fit: Plug and play installation – Excavator protection & operator comfort – Inexpensive to maintain with longer service intervals
ROXAR unique hydraulic system for rock breakers
Senses rock hardness while recovering and dampening the rebound energy,
Controls piston alternative motion, continuously ajusting the strike energy & frequency,
Keeps the tool in constant contact with the rock for maximum shock-wave transmission.
Rock breakers efficiency is improved through the automatic adjustment of the frequency / energy ratio.
The efficiency is maximized, the productivity optimized…
on any kind of rock… in every conditions (differences in rock hardness, fractured rock, mix ground, etc.).
The stress on internal components is reduced, the life span is improved: the hydraulic hammer operation cost becomes lower.
The hydraulic cycle automatically & continuously adapts itself: it recovers and dampens the rock breaker piston rebound energy – even during blank-firing phases – which avoids pressure pics and protects the excavator.
Roxar rock breakers innovative design provides a very high mechanical efficiency optimizing the shock-wave transmission to the tool, while the hydraulic system senses the rock hardness and automatically adjusts the energy / frequency ratio allowing to maximize the rock breaking productivity on any kind of application (from mix ground to the hardest rocks).
The automatic energy recovery allowing the optimization of energy and frequency is not anymore the privilege of high end heavy demolition hammers! Furthermore, on hard ground, the rebound energy is recovered and used for the next blow increasing the whole system efficiency
Easiness to fit
Never ever a rock breaker would have been so easy to fit! Just plug the hydraulic connections… and the hydraulic hammer works… No more need to add valves or to modify the carrier settings!
Thanks to its unique design, the rock breaker automatically adjusts itself to the carrier flow. Each demolition hammer offers a large range of application allowing an easy choice of the right model for every carrier.
The pressure is automatically regulated by the rock breaker itself, in any operation conditions and environment (temperature, etc.)
In case of operator mistake (High flow mode), Roxar rock breakers can even tolerate a temporary 30% overflow.
The simple and robust build makes the Roxar rock breakers range outstandingly reliable and durable. The unique hydraulic system with its capacity to adjust the energy and frequency reduces the stress on the demolition hammer components increasing their life span.
The hydraulic cycle automatically & continuously adapts itself: it recovers and dampens the piston rebound energy – even during blank-firing phases – which avoids pressure pics and protects the excavator.
The greasing system is included as a standard, the grease tank is located inside the rock breakers body : No more need of an external greasing station! Allows the automatic greasing for a full working day!
Roxar rock breakers are made in Europe with the most modern design, and offer the best quality standard.
Low Operation Cost
Roxar rock breakers are inexpensive and easy to maintain: With a simple modular design, all service operations are really easy to perform. Moreover, the increased service intervals and the use of normalized components and seals, contribute to achieve a drastic cost reduction.
Continuous optimization of the energy & frequency combined with better shock-waves transmission reduce the vibrations and stress on the components, enabling an increase of its life span.
With their reliability & low maintenance cost, Roxar hydraulic demolition hammers are optimal for rental fleets.
Contact us for more information
Contact us for more information about Roxar rock breakers, hydraulic demolition hammers.