Roxar expert in equipment for rock drilling & rock breakingRoxar ® designs and manufactures modern and innovative products in the drilling and rock breaking field.
Manufacturer of high performances equipment hydraulic drifter – rockdrill – rockbreaker
We manufacture in Europe a full range of hydraulic drifters, hard rock-drills, hydraulic hammers and rock-breakers. We offer an innovative & patented products range.
- Our products are built to last.
- Our hydraulic demolition and drilling products offer an unique system of energy recovery which provides superior efficiency.
- Our products are plug and play as they easily fit on any carrier or in place of equipment with similar specifications.
- Our drifter range for Mining, Tunnelling & Surface drilling applications combines an innovative design with exclusive features.
- Our rock breakers are the last evolution in the hydraulic hammers technology.
Made in Europe
Hydraulic rock-breakers, Hydraulic Drifters and OEM Equivalent Spare Parts are made in Europe
Build to Last
Simple and robust devices… … built to last: We have designed a new concept with less component complexity, allowing unmatched life span as well as easy and cheap maintenance.
Unique energy recovery system… Senses rock hardness while recovering and dampening the rebound energy, continuously adjusting the strike energy & frequency.
Plug & Play
Plug and play installation: Never ever any rock-breaker or drifter would have been so easy to fit! Just plug the hydraulic connexions… and it works!
Roxar SAS is a French company based in Lyon, France.
We operate worldwide through an international dealers network. Roxar is based on the know how of its founders who have acquires an extensive knowledge of the industry.
Want to know more about us?
We design and manufacture modern and innovative products in the drilling and rock breaking field.
We have developed an unique expertise of hydraulic systems in order to offer superior performance and value to our customers in any application like underground mining, quarry, drill & blast, etc. We operate worldwide while all products are manufactured in Europe.